I personally may not be for yet another people power but surely I want Arroyo to be accountabe... I WANT AN IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING materialize in the senate. Now that is another reality show to watch out for...another blockbuster...but that is yet to uncover looks like the writers (congressmen) are on strike..they do not want that pencil to write a single word tothat story..
But after all this bruhahaha... i feel sorry for those
- who are yet to beg in order that they may eat...
- To shelter themselves under the trees of baywalk, because they are homeless...
- the Sumilao farmers, who worked all their life had tilled the land yet today cannot harvest any.
- the victims of the current floods in the Bicol Region (their local leaders are in malacanang doing their stupid unity walk)
- the 2008 graduating class who shall be out there soon looking for .
The government is not GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO. The government is for the people, by the people.. After all if it is not for the money we pay (As much as we would have wanted to take a bigger net take home pay!) for taxes this "greedy ones" may not be anything....they could not be living in posh villages and driving luxury cars. Doesn't it that this elected officials should owe their "utang na loob" to the millions of people who voted for them? Where have all our values gone?
TO THE ELECTED OFFICIALS SIMPLY I SAY .... SHAME ON YOU!!REALLY----SHAME ON YOU ALL!