Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I tried...

I tried to close my eyes,
But yet its you who fills my vision.
Visions of a lovely sunset,
Of which a beautiful angel smiled lovingly at me.

I tried to open my heart to someone else,
Thought of the possibility of a loving relationship.
But it ended up in a wrathing comparison,
Caused it seemed that you own every single space.

I tried to hate you,
Believing that when I do, i'll end up forgetting you.
But yet each memory of pain and the tears you have caused me
I still end up longing for your kiss.

Long lonely nights I've cried and I've tried,
Tried so hard to take control of my heart.
Believing that my pain would go, If i would let go of you.
Honestly I did try, I tried so hard when my angel whispered:

" HE LOVES YOU! WHY DONT YOU TRY BELIEVING?"


--------JAE, 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jae...just leaving a footprint